Want to make the world a better place for small and medium businesses? We’re hiring. Let us know why you want to help grow small and medium businesses and what you like to do for fun.
Springbot is seeking Sales Representatives to join one of the fastest growing and most innovative startups in Atlanta. As a member of the Springbot sales team, you will prospect and connect with key decision makers at eCommerce companies, provide online demonstrations and deliver solutions to meet the revenue growth goals of our customers. You will also have a ton of fun and be part of a company that truly values a positive team culture while encouraging professional development.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1 to 3 years in technology sales
• Proficiency with the Internet, MS Office, Salesforce.com (or other CRM application)
• Strong phone and interpersonal skills
• Motivated by goal attainment and performance measurement
• Strong team and interpersonal skills
• Desire to dive into marketing technologies, learn and grow
• Focused on turning customers into fans
• A love for great food is a huge plus
Why Join Springbot?
This position is based in Atlanta, right in the heart of Midtown Atlanta. We offer a base salary with a competitive bonus plan, ridiculously good benefits, and an extremely fun environment. We also work with some of the world’s most innovative companies like Facebook, Twitter, Hootsuite, MailChimp, AdRoll, Google, Amazon, TowerData, eBay and more.
We love what we do and we love where we work. We’re a true family of positive, self-starting, supportive people that stand by our values and encourage both personal and professional growth. Ready to join?
• We deliver on our promises
• We celebrate what makes us unique
• We grow customers into fans
• We live the journey as a team
Springbot works with leading brands to deliver an eCommerce marketing platform for online stores. Our Software as a Service offering integrates and makes simple the data, content and multi-channel marketing tools (social, online, mobile, email, online, etc.) merchants need to drive more traffic, conversions and overall revenue.