Sales Support Specialist
Want to make the world a better place for small and medium businesses? We’re hiring. Let us know why you want to help grow small and medium businesses and what you like to do for fun.
Springbot is seeking a Sales Support Specialist to join one of the fastest growing and most innovative startups in Atlanta that provides an ecommerce marketing platform for small to medium sized businesses to help grow merchant revenue.
As a member of the Springbot sales team, reporting to the Director of Sales and Business Development, this is a prominent position on a fast-paced and growing sales team providing support to the sales leader, the sales organization and marketing to ensure sales leads, lead flow and sales productivity are optimized. This person will ensure support for sales process functions to allow the sales team to focus on generating revenue.
• Work with sales and marketing to manage sales data integrity which includes maintaining and cleaning lead and account data (first name, last name, company name, email address, title) in Salesforce as well as augmenting data as needed.
• Become a power user of Salesforce.com and complete tasks such as building and updating reports; the sales progress on leads in Salesforce, including removing or merging duplicate accounts, distributing and following up on inbound leads progress, and refreshing tasks to drive sales productivity
• Be the go-to-resource for facilitating sales training, documentation and real time questions from sales on how to use Salesforce.
• Work with marketing on implementation of new sales sourcing methods and lead sources including qualifying leads based on technology stack, assigning leads to sales reps, ensuring lead status (qualified, not qualified) completed and ensuring leads move through the sales funnel.and answering how-to questions from the sales team.
• Facilitate training materials including organizing training classes, tracking sales reps successful completion of training modules and developing the ongoing SFDC training modules.
• Provide support to the Director of Sales and Business Development including sales productivity reports, monthly commission reporting and first line of review on new candidate sourcing.
• Coordinate interview schedules for new sales and coaching hires.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task
• Fast learner who can understand technology, processes and new ideas
• Ability to work collaboratively and yet independently in a team environment including communicate effectively with different personality types and across different departments (sales, marketing, coaching).
• Excellent organizational and listening skills as well as able to manage time effectively around top priority needs
• Able to take direction as well as use initiative to ensure tasks are completed with accuracy and haste.
• Understand importance of and demonstrate high level of attention to detail.
• Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to work as part of a team and communicate efficiently with different personality types.
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office particularly Excel and Powerpoint
• Salesforce experience is a must
• 2-3 years prior work experience/internships in sales or operations preferred
• Must have Bachelor’s degree
Why Join Springbot?
This position is based in Atlanta, right in the heart of Midtown Atlanta. We offer a competitive salary, ridiculously good benefits, and an extremely fun environment. We also work with some of the world’s most innovative companies like Facebook, Twitter, Hootsuite, MailChimp, AdRoll, Google, Amazon, Instagram, Magento, Shopify and many more.
We love what we do and we love where we work. We’re a true family of positive, self-starting, supportive people that stand by our values and encourage both personal and professional growth. Ready to join?
Live Our Values:
• We deliver on our promises
• We celebrate what makes us unique
• We grow customers into fans
• We live the journey as a team
Springbot works with leading brands to deliver an eCommerce marketing platform for online stores. Our Software as a Service offering integrates and makes simple the data, content and multi-channel marketing tools (social, online, mobile, email, online, etc.) merchants need to drive more traffic, conversions and overall revenue. Visit www.springbot.com for more details.