Springbot prohibits the sending of anything offensive, promoting anything illegal, or to harassing anyone. You may not send:
- Emails offering to sell illegal goods or services
- Emails that violate CAN-SPAM Laws
- Pornography and sexually explicit content
- Escort and dating services
- Pharmaceutical products
- Work from home, make money online, and lead generation opportunities
- Gambling services or products
- Multi-level marketing
- Affiliate marketing
- Credit repair and get out of debt opportunities
- List brokers or list rental services
- Selling “Likes” or followers for a social media platform
- Anything fraudulent, false or deceiving
Sending Subject to Additional Scrutiny
Some content may cause higher-than-average abuse rates, we retain the right to review, suspend, or disable accounts that offer the following services, products, or content:
- Online trading, day trading tips, or stock market related content
- Daily horoscope reports
- Mortgages and loans
- Nutritional, herbal, and vitamin supplements
- Adult Entertainment/Novelty Items
- Real estate
- Services that support programmatically sending mail on behalf of third parties without creating or reviewing the content
- Any product or service prohibited to be sold or marketed by law, including and without limitation to Federal, State and Local laws
In addition, during the use of our service the following actions are prohibited:
- Do not send Spam or other unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements. Spam can be in the form of bulk emails (unsolicited bulk emails) or one to one commercial emails which violate the CAN-SPAM law. We reserve the right to to determine what constitutes spam. As a result, you must retain opt-in forms or show other evidence of consent for bulk email.
- Do not include any material that wasn’t created by you, provided for you to use, or that would violate anyone’s rights. That includes text, photos, graphics, and other content.
- Do not send altered, deceptive, or false-source identifying information including without limitation phishing or spoofing.
- Use any misleading or incorrect names, addresses, email addresses, subject lines, or other information on the Website or in any Emails created or sent using our Service.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software on our Website, or in any way used or downloaded from the Website.
- Use any of the software on our Website, or downloaded from the Website, to create a competing product.
- Use an outside unsubscribe process when sending bulk content to a list hosted in Springbot.
- Set up multiple accounts for any person or entity in order to send similar content, unless you are part of a franchise or agency.
- Import or incorporate any of this information into any lists, emails or uploads to our servers: Social Security numbers, passwords, security credentials, or sensitive personal information.
- Send email that will be delivered to recipients as text, SMS, or MMS messages unless using a feature designed for that purpose.
- Upload or send to purchased, rented, third-party, co-reg, publicly available data, or partner lists of any kind.
- Send or forward personal mail. Send content created in Springbot through another service.
- Delete, bulk unsubscribe, or otherwise modify your list in order to avoid our billing thresholds.
Springbot prohibits use of the company’s software platform and service to market or sell items which promote racism, sexism, intolerance, hate, defamation or extremism.
Spam and Best Practices
At Springbot, it is our responsibility to be vigilant about preventing spam-related abuse. For that reason, we may update this policy from time to time as well as publish articles outlining sending best practices in our knowledge base. For example, we offer guidelines about list permission and best practices. You may only use Springbot in accordance with these best practices, and we may suspend or terminate your account if you violate them.
Email Suspension Policy
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate stores who violate our Acceptable Use Policy or exhibit email metrics (low open rates, high bounce or SPAM rates, etc) that indicate abuse of Springbot’s email platform. This policy safeguards the integrity of our email ecosystem and ensures our customers engage in deliverability best practices, maintain strong subscriber engagement (emails your customers love), and keep sender reputations high. For more detailed information on our Suspension Policy, please read our Knowledge Base Article.