We Hear This Story A Lot
3. You cannot add features and functions in quick and cost-effective way to help you do everything from managing tax rates, to allowing photo posting on product pages via social media
4. You are unable to create a responsive web design that will work across all platforms and screen sizes
5. Every promotion requires development support to create and implement
6. You are unable to achieve the look and feel you want for your brand, or create the experiences you want for your customers
7. Your business processes are inefficient and limited by the way your site works
As hard as it might be to say goodbye to years of working with an old friend, if any of the bullets above resonated with you, it’s time to move on.
Note on the author: This blog post was originally featured by Magento on April 2, 2014. Read their latest blog posts at magento.com/blog or follow them on Twitter @magento.