“As an independent retailer, finding new and effective methods for attracting new customers is critical for growth. Having access to Springbot Exchange and Audience Expander has helped us step up our marketing. When applying look-alike audiences to our campaigns, we have been reaching prospects who were previously unavailable to us.”
WHAT IS A DATA CO-OP
Springbot is capturing more and more valuable retail data that drives the current Marketing AI and Data Co-op functionality of our Marketing Robotics™ Platform.
- Customer demographics & personas
- Product categories, content and pricing
- Complete purchase history including product detail
- Multi-channel path to purchase & on-site behavior
As the eCommerce environment rapidly expands and transforms, small and medium-sized (SMB) retailers find themselves operating in an increasingly competitive market. In many respects, the long-term health of an eCommerce company is based on how many emails they add to their subscriber list each day. That means growing a high-quality email list should be every eCommerce marketer’s top priority.
With Audience Expander, retailers can now apply look-alike audiences to email campaigns and reach prospects who were previously beyond their reach.
With a growing number of eCommerce stores to choose from, consumers are becoming increasingly selective with their online shopping behaviors. Whether it’s site-hopping for the right price or browsing for the best product, the average online shopper visits nearly three sites before completing a transaction.
- These days, 86 percent of consumers are more likely to engage with a brand if it delivers personalized marketing messages.
- If your eCommerce site isn’t equipped with the proper tools to capture the data needed to send these messages, you’re bound to lose customers – it’s that simple.
With Onsite Abandonment, SMB retailers can actively target both unknown site visitors and current customers with customized marketing, thereby driving conversions.